We would like to extend our heartfelt best wishes to the many members of our community whose lives have been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of government regulations and public health experts’ recommendations and for the safety and wellbeing of our community, we regret to announce changes to some of our school events listed here:
- Postponed: Giving Day, originally scheduled for 17 March 2020
- Postponed: Alumni Forum Europe, originally scheduled for 19 – 20 June 2020
- Postponed: Lifelong Learning pop-up programme The Inside Scoop: How to Build a Career in Tech, originally scheduled for 19 – 20 June 2020
- Cancelled: Alumni Volunteers Meeting, originally scheduled for May 2020. The May General Assembly will now be conducted virtually.
- Cancelled: Reunion Weekend and Summer Ball, originally scheduled for 29 – 31 May 2020. For requests for a refund or to transfer your ticket fees into Dean’s Fund donations, please indicate your preference here by 17 April.
- Cancelled: 20 and 25-year reunions for members of classes MBA’95J/D and MBA’00J/D, originally scheduled for 26 – 28 June 2020
- Cancelled: GEMBA reunions for members of classes EMBA’05D, EMBA’10D and EMBA’15D, originally scheduled for 26 – 28 June 2020
- Cancelled: 50-year reunion for members of the class of MBA’70, originally scheduled for 2 July 2020
The Advancement department will be working over the coming weeks to evaluate options to reschedule these reunions or to mark the occasion in another way. We will update these classes as more information is available.
For school updates related to COVID-19, please visit INSEAD’s dedicated webpage.
Thank you for your understanding. This is the time to show what we stand for: it is one world, one community.